When creating an integration in Tradebox to a Woocommerce webstore you will need to provide Tradebox with:
- The Woocommerce Webstore URL
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
The video below provides a full walk through of generating the Woocommerce API keys.
To create the API credentials you will need to do the following:
- Login to the Woocommerce admin panel and under the Woocommerce section, choose Settings.
- Click on the "API" tab at the top of the screen
- In the Settings section of the API tab, ensure "Enable the REST API" box is ticked.
- Then select the Keys/Apps link and select the Add Key button
- Provide a description for the API link (WC_API for example) and set the permissions at Read/Write. Then choose Generate API Key.
- Copy and save the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret.