When creating an integration in Tradebox to a Woocommerce webstore you will need to provide Tradebox with:
- The Woocommerce Webstore URL
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
The video below provides a full walk through of generating the Woocommerce API keys.
To create the API credentials you will need to do the following:
- Login to the Woocommerce admin panel and under the Woocommerce section, choose Settings.
- If the API tab at the top of the screen is visible, click there. In the Settings section of the API tab, ensure "Enable the REST API" box is ticked. Then select the Keys/Apps link.
- If you don't have an API tab but you do have Advanced click there and then into Rest API.
- Click Add Key.
- Provide a description for the API link (WC_API for example) and make sure you set the permissions at Read/Write. Then choose Generate API Key.
- Copy and save the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret. These won't be visible later, so make sure you've got them saved somewhere handy on your PC.
If you lose your Woocommerce API keys, click into the REST API section and use the Revoke button to remove the existing credentials. Then follow the steps above to create new ones; you'll then need to copy these into Tradebox. For an existing connection go to Channels and double click the sales channel to open it; your API credentials are stored on the left of the Sales Channel Details screen.