The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80126.0, published on 25/01/2018.
You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
A recent build (1.0.71026.0) contained significant changes to the way Tradebox handles stock control with a Sage integration. Read and familiarise yourself with the release notes here if upgrading from a version prior to 1.0.71026.0
If upgrading from a version prior to 1.70929.0 then installing this version will upgrade your Tradebox data which may take some time to complete depending on the number of orders in your database.
Please note, you may notice an increased download time on the first download after installing this update - this is due to database updates and will only affect the first download, not any subsequent ones.
This build contains the following changes:
- Compatibility for SFTP added
- Added extra functionality for Refunds & Returns
- Amazon channels can now be set to only download seller-fulfilled prime orders
- Option to retrieve Magento statuses after initial channel set up added
- Product and Product Mapping import routines revamped
- Improvements to dashboard and reporting
- Bug fixed with sales orders defaulting to posting Payments on Account
- Bug fixed where dropship purchase orders included customer billing address rather than delivery address
- Other minor bug fixes