When processing in Tradebox, at some point you're likely to see orders go into Query status. Tradebox assigns this status automatically if there's something about a specific order that the program doesn't know how to process.
In our older software Finance Manager, these were called errors. While the terms are somewhat interchangeable, errors implies something has gone wrong. Think of Query orders as the program asking you how to handle something either by adding a mapping or changing a setting. If something has gone wrong in connecting to your marketplace or accounts package, this is unlikely to affect one specific order so you'll find details of those sorts of problems in the Issues tab of the Logs screen, under Synchronisation Issues in the bottom half of the screen.
Click the query description for a link to a guide that'll help you resolve the query.
- Payment mapping: A bank account for the payment method could not be found
- Customer validation: Held for the validation of the customer account
- Product mapping (Tradebox sku): No product record could be found
- Product mapping (Accounts sku): Product record could not be found in Sage
- eBay total: Total paid from eBay does not match Tradebox order total