Products can be imported into Tradebox from:
This article deals with importing Product Records from Sage.
- To start with you will need to ensure that Sage is installed on the PC you are using, Sage 3rd Party Integration has been enabled and that you have the logon credentials of an existing Sage user account and that this user account is NOT logged in to Sage.
- From with the Products section, choose the Import button at the top of the screen. This will generate the following input screen:
- From the Source drop down list choose 'Sage'.
- If the Products in Sage already exist in Tradebox you can choose whether to Update Existing Records and/or whether to Update Quantities by ticking the check boxes. Then choose OK. This will generate the following input screen:
- Choose OK. The number of Products being imported will dictate the time the import will take. A CSV File import is always the quickest option.
Once the products have been imported you may wish to import a Sage Product Mapping File. This informs Tradebox of the relationship (mapping) between the Tradebox Product and the Sage Product.