Products can be imported into Tradebox from:
This article deals with importing Product Records using a prescriptive CSV File format.
- To start with ensure that the file you are importing is complete and is CLOSED.
- From with the Products section, choose the Import button at the top of the screen. This will generate the following input screen:
- From the Source drop down list choose 'File'.
- If the product SKUs in the import file already exist in Tradebox choose whether to Update Existing Records and/or whether to Update Quantities by ticking the check boxes. Then choose OK. This will generate the following input screen:
- Navigate to the CSV file you wish to import by clicking on the [...] box, choose the file and select Open. If the import file has column headers tick the check box entitled "Import File Has Header". Then choose OK.
Once the products have been imported you may wish to import a Sage Product Mapping File. This informs Tradebox of the relationship (mapping) between the Tradebox Product and the Sage Product.