The following checklist provides a sequential process that should be followed to assist in setting up and configuring Tradebox. Please click on the header to access the guide to each step.
- Configuring Sage for use with Tradebox One (if applicable)
- Decide on Inventory options
- Download and install Tradebox One
- Set up Tradebox
- Enable the Tradebox Data Service
- Create integration(s) with sales channels
- Integrate with Sage (if applicable)
- Create Products in Tradebox (if applicable)
- Import Sage Product Mappings (if applicable)
- Set upload options for Stock synchronisation (if applicable)
- Step 1 applies if you're integrating Tradebox with Sage Accounts for the first time.
- If you're a Finance Manager user and you're upgrading, creating the new Sage user logons is the only mandatory change in Sage.
- Step 7 applies if you're integrating into Sage Accounts, regardless of inventory method.
- Step 8 applies if you're using products at all, whether the inventory method is set to Sage or Tradebox. If you've chosen None as your inventory method, skip this step.
- Step 9 applies if you're using Sage as your inventory method and your online SKU's aren't identical to your Sage product codes.
- It also applies if your SKU's are identical to your Sage product codes but you want to upload stock quantities.
- See Product Mapping in Tradebox One for a detailed explanation of product mapping and what's changed.