These instructions are for users installing Tradebox One on their PC for the first time. We recommend also following our set up checklist, which will guide you through getting started with the software.
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: 2 Ghz or higher
- RAM: 4GB or higher
- HDD: 20GB free hard disk space
- Display: 1600x900 - 1920x1080
Tradebox One is a desktop application that needs to be installed on a Windows PC or laptop. Tradebox data can be shared and accessed across a local network.
Click here for full system requirements including our stance on installing on servers, other operating systems emulating Windows and accessing Tradebox from outside a local network.
To download and install Tradebox One
- To download Tradebox click on the following link; http://www.tradebox.uk.com/_assets/bin/tradeboxv1setup.exe. (62MB).
- Once you have downloaded Tradebox, allow the Tradeboxv1setup.exe to run, then unzip files to the default temp directory. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- When the wizard has finished click on: Start > All Apps/Programs > Tradebox > Tradebox to run the application.
If you're setting up for the first time, our guide to setting up Tradebox One will take you through the next steps.