The Sales Channel List contains a list of all of the channels Tradebox is integrated with, as well as providing an overview of each channel. This overview contains:
- The Type of channel (eBay, Amazon, Magento, custom etc)
- The Channel ID, which is simply the name given to the channel by the user
- The Currency of the sales that can be downloaded from the channel. Tradebox can only download orders of a single currency. Where a channel has multiple currencies additional channels would need to be created.
- The total number of Orders downloaded by Tradebox for each channel
- The number of orders that have been marked as Pending and therefore have NOT been posted to Sage.
- The total Turnover for the channel, excluding carriage.
- The Status of the Channel. This can be ON or OFF. If a channel has been turned OFF it will be excluded from downloading order or uploading Sage stock levels.
- The Last Sync date shows the last time a download was run for a particular channel.
The buttons at the bottom of the screen will apply to the channel selected in the list when the button is clicked.
Double clicking on a channel opens the Sales Channel Record which contains all of the settings and configuration for that specific channel. The Sales Channel Record also holds all of the mapping tables for the connection which record and store the relationships between the data downloaded from the online marketplace/website and the entries in Sage.
These tables cover mappings for:
- Shipping Methods
- Payment Methods