Tradebox Finance Manager allows users to upload 'free stock' quantities from Sage to specified platforms it integrates with. The following conditions must be met for the upload to work:
- The Sales Channel must be turned ON in the Sales Channel List.
- The product must be set up in Sage as a stock item and must have a free stock quantity greater than 0.
- In Tradebox the product mapping basis must be SKU. To check this exists go into the Sales Channel List, double click on the channel and click on the Transaction Postings link.
- A product mapping must exist in Tradebox that links the Sage product to the online SKU on the platform. If no entry exists then it is not possible for Tradebox to upload a Sage product quantity. To check this exists go into the Sales Channel List, double click on the channel and click on the Product Mapping table.
- Where the Product Mapping exists in Tradebox it must NOT be excluded from the upload.
Assuming all these conditions are met Tradebox should upload the free stock quantities from Sage to the specified platform. If the stock levels are not uploading and all of the above conditions are met, please look at the error log after the upload and contact Tradebox support for further investigation.