There may be times when we ask you to add updated files to the Tradebox program to fix a problem or sometimes to assist in investigating an issue. These will always be sent inside a zipped folder called TradeboxFiles.zip. To extract these into the Tradebox program folder you will need to do the following:
- In Tradebox click on support and then click on the link to the Installation Folder. This will open up the location on the PC were Tradebox Program Files are located.
- Take a note of the version number in Tradebox and then check https://tradebox.zendesk.com/forums/22998067-Latest-Build-of-Tradebox-Finance-Manager to ensure you are on the latest build (the latest build will be highlighted). If not follow the instructions in the article to upgrade to the latest build.
- Close Tradebox, including the scheduler if applicable (you will find this in the system tray at the bottom right of the screen).
- Download the zipped folder from http://www.tradebox.uk.com/_assets/bin/TradeboxFiles.zip and save onto your PC.
- Right click on the zipped folder and extract the contents into the folder where the Tradebox Program Files are held.
- Allow the new files to overwrite the old files (if applicable).
- Open Tradebox and select Support. The new version number should be V5.8.50302.0
- Repeat on each PC Tradebox is installed upon