There may be times when we need to send you control files to add to the Tradebox program to fix a problem or sometimes to assist in investigating an issue. These will always be sent inside a zipped folder. To extract these into the Tradebox program folder you will need to do the following:
- In Tradebox click on support and then click on the link to the Installation Folder. This will open up the location on the PC were Tradebox Program Files are located.
- Close Tradebox, including the scheduler if applicable (you will find this in the system tray at the bottom right of the screen).
- Download or save the zipped folder onto your PC.
- Right click on the zipped folder and extract the contents into the folder where the Tradebox Program Files are held.
- Allow the new files to overwrite the old files (if applicable).
- Repeat on each PC Tradebox is installed upon