As of Sage v24.1 (Jan 2018 update) or higher, 3rd party integration is enabled by default and does not require an SDO key.
Tradebox integrates with Sage Accounts using the Sage Data Objects (SDO) tools. To allow Tradebox to communicate with Sage, Third Party Integration needs to be activated in each Sage installation. The activation is specific for each version number of Sage Accounts, so if you upgrade e.g. from v22 to v23 you will need to re-enable 3rd Party Integration.
- In Sage 50 Accounts, go to Help > About and make a note of your version number.
- Go to Tools > Activation > Enable 3rd Party Integration.
- This will take you to a screen prompting you for a serial number and activation key. These keys can be found below:
Sage version Serial Number Activation Key v21 SAGESDO IIYFDYJ v22 SAGESDO EAHDFBL v23 SAGESDO RCYLSWK v24 SAGESDO ZHIEKPK v24.1 No longer required
Note that for versions prior to v21, Sage provide a unique SDO key for each user. These are not the same as your Sage software serial number and activation key.
To obtain an SDO key for v20 or lower, call Sage on 0845 111 5555 and ask for a Third Party Activation key also known as an SDO key. This is free to anyone who has purchased Sage Accounts and does not require a support contract with Sage.
- Enter the keys into the boxes on the screen and select Continue.
- Repeat on every installation of Sage.