Tradebox integrates with Sage Accounts using the Sage Data Objects (SDO) tools. To allow Tradebox to speak with Sage the 3rd Party Integration needs to be activated. The activation is specific for each version number of Sage Accounts, so, for example, if you upgrade from V22 to V23 you will need to re-enable 3rd Party Integration.
- In Sage 50 Accounts, go to help > about and make a note of your version number
- Go to Tools > Activation > Enable 3rd Party Integration.
- This will take you to a screen prompting you for a serial number and activation key. These keys can be found below:
Sage version Serial Number Activation Key v21 SAGESDO IIYFDYJ v22 SAGESDO EAHDFBL v23 SAGESDO RCYLSWK
Note that for versions up to v20, Sage provide a unique SDO key for each user. These are not the same as your Sage software serial number and activation key. To obtain an SDO key for v20 or lower, call Sage on 0845 111 5555.
- Enter the keys into the boxes on the screen and select Continue
- Repeat on every installation of Sage.