The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.71201.0, published on 01/12/2017.
You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
A recent build (1.0.71026.0) contained significant changes to the way Tradebox handles stock control with a Sage integration. Read and familiarise yourself with the release notes here if upgrading from a version prior to 1.0.71026.0
Please note, if upgrading from a version prior to 1.70929.0 then installing this version will upgrade your Tradebox data which may take some time to complete depending on the number of orders in your database.
This build contains the following changes:
- The Tradebox Data Service app no longer displays the Issues log. This resolves problems with insufficient resource to read heavily-populated logs. The Issues log is still available within the main Tradebox One UI via Logs > Issues.
- Added +/- 5p tolerance to Ebay order total check. This should resolve foreign currency discrepancies caused by exchange rate rounding without needing user input in most cases.
- Added option to disable automatic check for and import of new Sage products via the Data Service - in Configuration > Preferences
- Currency can now be added as an additional field to invoice templates
- Significant improvement to speed of Magento download where an order number prefix is set
- Bug fixed on upload of BOM products, part-products will round down to nearest whole integer
- Bug fixed on cancelling out of reset Sage postings causing reset routine to run anyway
- Other minor bug fixes
To get the latest build, follow the steps at https://tradebox.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000520483