Integration with Romancart is achieved by reading a standardised CSV file of orders using a templated CSV file available from the Romancart admin panel.
To create and download the standard Romancart order file used by Tradebox One:
- Login to Romancart admin panel
- Select Manage > Sales > Export Sales
- Select Date Range for orders in the file
- Select File Type – must be the comma delimiter (,)
- Choose ‘enclose exported data in double quotes’
- Select Export Data
- Save CSV file in the local IN folder
Once you've followed these steps and you're ready to create your sales channel in Tradebox, follow our guide to setting up a CSV channel.