These instructions are for existing users of Tradebox One who already have the software installed and wish to upgrade to a later version. If you are on a version prior to 1.0.70307.0, installed earlier than 07/03/2017, you are advised to contact Tradebox support before reinstalling as you may need additional instructions on replacing the old versions of the service.
- Open Tradebox One, click on Support and take a note of the location of the Program and Data Folders to ensure that these are in different locations. If not, contact Tradebox support.
- Close Tradebox.
- On each PC Tradebox One is installed upon, make sure that the Tradebox Data Service application is closed. This is found on your Windows Task Bar, possibly under the white Hidden Icons arrow: To close it, right click on the icon and select Close Tradebox Data Service.
- Open Control Panel and uninstall the Tradebox Program from the PC. This will not affect your data which is stored in a separate location to the program.
- To download the latest version of Tradebox One click on the following link; http://www.tradebox.uk.com/_assets/bin/tradeboxv1setup.exe. (38MB).
- Once you have downloaded Tradebox, allow the Tradeboxv1setup.exe to run, then unzip files to the default temp directory. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- When the wizard has finished click on: Start – Programs – Tradebox – Tradebox to run the application.
- Check on your task bar to make sure that the Tradebox Data Service application has restarted.